Who we are
Address: Keystone Building (4th Floor), No. 146, Preah Norodom Blvd,
Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Phone: (+855) – 81 222 707
Investing in Infrastructure is a small team of engineers and financial experts based in Phnom Penh. The program is managed by The Palladium Group on behalf of the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
In November, 2015, the Program Management Board was formally approved by the Permanent Deputy Prime Minister and First Deputy Chief of Council for the Development of Cambodia (CDC).
- Minister attached to the Prime Minister, Secretary General of Cambodian Rehabilitation and Development Board, Council for the Development of Cambodia (CDC)
- The Deputy Head of Mission, Australian Embassy, DFAT
- Secretary of State, Ministry of Industry and Handicraft
- Secretary of State, Ministry of Mines and Energy
- Deputy Secretary of State, Ministry of Economy and Finance
The Board meets at least yearly to:
- Ensure program implementation is aligned with government policy, strategy and priorities
- Review and approve the annual work plan and budget and progress reports
- Review and approve program implementation guidelines and project selection processes.
- Collaborate with relevant ministries and departments to facilitate program implementation.
- Implement other tasks as determined by the board co-chairs.
The Cambodian Development Council has its own Investing in Infrastructure Secretariat and program implementation team, reporting to:
- Director, Department of Service, Supply and Consumers’ Affairs, Electricity Authority of Cambodia, Ministry of Mines and Energy
- Director, Department of Water, Ministry of Industry and Handicraft.
The Oversight Committee
The Oversight Committee members have backgrounds in business, investment, private sector development, infrastructure, and international development. All members must be independent of Investing in Infrastructure and both the Cambodian and Australian governments.
The Committee members review and approve project proposals, ensuring the guiding principles are followed in a credible and appropriate way. The committee also examines any due diligence concerns regarding an individual company or project.