EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Investing in Infrastructure (3i)
Project number: 140
Project name: Office Relocation
Issued on: 03 April 2018
Response closing date: 09 April 2018
Response closing time: 4.00pm
1. Program summary
Investing in Infrastructure (3i) is a five year, nationwide, social investment program funded by the Australian Government and being implemented by Palladium. The program is designed to promote and catalyse business growth in the infrastructure sector of Cambodia. It will expand the delivery of key infrastructure services by partnering with the private sector to expand household and business access to utilities and other services. More information can be found on the website: www.3icambodia.org
3i is looking for an office space and we would like to invite lease agents or property owners to submit a suitable properties options available for leasing with following specifications and requirement for our visit. The proposals received will assist us in defining a suitable and accessible office in accordance to terms and conditions outlined below.
3. Project requirements
3i requires a modern, professional office that meets all standard building code and safety requirements. The specific requirements of 3i for the new office location are:
- Professional commercial office space to suit up to 25 people in an open plan office design
- Required floor size: 260 – 300 sqm
- Price: $12-$17 per sqm
- Single floor occupation with open plan design and modern bathrooms for male and female employees
- Occupation in June 2018, with design and fit-out to be completed in May (subject to a separate procurement process)
- Preferred location: Tonle Bassac, Boeung Keng Korng 1 or Toul Tom Pong area
- Fittings to include celling, flooring, air-conditioning, lighting
- Lease term 2.0 years with possible extension
- Parking: 5 cars plus up to 25 motor bikes
- Accessible for people living with a disability (direct access to the lift from ground floor or parking garage is preferable)
- Ground floor or Lift access if upper floor
4. Information requirements
4.1. Project information requirements for Phase I
Interested agents should complete and submit the EOI Response Form provided.
In addition, agents should submit a list of available properties matching the requirements of 3i. The list should include the following details of each property:
- Building name, picture, overview
- Year built
- Number of storeys
- Total building area
- Typical Floor Plate
- Price per square metre (including tax)
- Utilities cost
5. Selection process
3i will select the preferred agency based on the most suitable property.
6. How to apply
6.1. Potential agents should ensure that they understand and can comply with the terms outlined
6.2. All responses must be received by 4.00pm on 9 April 2018 by email to RFP@3iCambodia.org with “140_Office Relocation– EOI” in the subject line. Any proposals received after this time and date will not be considered.
6.3. All services will be subjected to the terms and conditions outlined in a purchase order or contract to be negotiated between the successful supplier and 3i.
6.4. The successful bidders will be required to adhere to and sign a Palladium Business Partner Code of Conduct, a copy of which will be made available in the contracting stage.
6.5. Unsuccessful bidders will be advised by email and letter as soon as 3i has made the final decision; no further correspondence will be entered into.
6.6. Palladium is committed to child protection and safeguarding the welfare of children in the delivery of our international development programs. Due diligence procedures reflect this commitment and will include relevant criminal record and other background checks.
6.7. Further information about this EOI can be obtained as follows:
Stephanie Lymn, Operations Manager 3i, Palladium